Terms and Conditions of Use
This website, as well as all associated mobile sites and mobile applications (collectively referred to as “website”) is operated by Soccersgoal.com (“us/we/our”). “you/your” means you as a user of the
You shall not use the website for any illegal purposes, and you will use it in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. you shall not use the website in a way that may cause the website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the website is in any way impaired. you agree not to attempt any unauthorized access to any
part or component of the website.
- intellectual property ownership and use
1.1 you acknowledge and agree that all of our trademarks, logos, copyrights and any and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content contained within this website shall remain at all times vested in us or, in the cases where we are using such material or content under authority from a third party, in the owner of such material or content.
1.2 we grant you the limited right to access and make use of the website as our user. however, you shall not:
- a) reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or otherwise exploit the website or any image, page layout, page design, trade dress, trademark, logo or other content (“site content”) for any commercial purpose;
b) use a robot, spider or data mining or extraction tool or process to monitor, extract or copy site content;
- c) use any meta tags, search terms, key terms, or the like that contain the website’s name or our trademarks;
- d) engage in any activity that interferes with the website or another user’s ability to use the website; e) modify, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any technology used to provide the website and the goods or services offered on the website; or
1.3 you may not shall not use, copy, distribute, or exploit any of the site content in any manner without our prior written permission.
1.4 all site content and all materials and content contained within the website, including but not limited to the text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, video clips, articles, posts and data appearing on the website, are owned by us, or used by us under authorization, and are protected by u.s. and
foreign trademark and copyright laws. no portion of the materials or content on these pages may be reprinted or republished in any form without our express written permission.
- infringement notice
2.1 we respect the intellectual property rights of others and require that our users do the same. if you believe your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, or you believe your rights are otherwise infringed or violated by anything on the website, please notify us by sending an email at the following address: info@Soccersgoal.com.
2.2 in order for us to more effectively assist you, the notification must include all of the following:
- a physical or electronic signature of the owner of the right claimed to be infringed or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other right you claim has been infringed or violated;
- information reasonably sufficient to locate the material in question on the website;
- your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and all other information
reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the rightful owner, its agent or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the right claimed to be infringed or violated or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- errors and inaccuracies
3.1 we strive to provide complete, accurate, up-to-date information on the website. unfortunately, despite those efforts, human or technological errors may occur. for example, products included on the website may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on the website. in addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. we will correct any pricing errors on the website as and when discovered. the website contains a large number of products and services and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products or services listed on the website may be
incorrectly priced. we will normally verify prices as part of our shipping procedures so that, where the correct price is less than our stated price; we will charge the lower amount when shipping the products to you. if the correct price is higher than the price stated on the website, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping the product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection. we shall not provide the products to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you an order confirmation or a shipping confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognized by you as a pricing
3.2 the website may contain typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions, some of which may relate to pricing and availability of products or the events we promote, and some information may not be complete or current. we reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, including after an order has been submitted, and to change or update information at any time
without prior notice.
3.3 you acknowledge that the particular technical specifications and settings of your computer and its display could affect the accuracy of its display of the colors and look of products offered on the website.
4.1 other than as may be required by law, we reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the website (or any part of) with or without notice to you, and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to withdraw or withdrawal of the website or any portion of it.
4.3 the website is subject to constant change. you will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the website.
- external sites, resources and linking to this site
5.1 from time to time, this website may contain links to websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by us or our affiliates. all such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. if you use these links, you will leave this website and do so entirely at your own risk.neither we nor any of our affiliates are responsible for the availability of any websites owned or controlled by third-parties. we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of any third party websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offense caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such third-party external sites or resources.
5.2 creating or maintaining any link from another website to any page on this website without our prior written permission is prohibited. running or displaying this website or any material displayed on this website in frames or through similar means on another website without our prior written permission is prohibited. any permitted links to this website must comply with all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
- orders and shipping; limited releases
- please follow the instructions on the website to place you orders. your order constitutes an offer to us to buy the products and services. after receiving an order, we will send you an e-mail acknowledging that we have received your order (“order confirmation”).
- while it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. all orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an email confirming the shipment of your order (the “shipping confirmation”). a contract with us will be formed only when you receive the shipping confirmation. the contract will relate only to those products and services whose shipment we have confirmed in the shipping confirmation. we will not be obliged to supply any other products or services which may have been part of your order in the same or a separate order confirmation.
- we reserve the right to cancel your order at any time before we have accepted it and we may rescind our acceptance and cancel your order, or any portion thereof in our discretion, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or after your credit card has been charged. we also reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. we may also require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
- the prices displayed on the website are quoted in u.s. dollars and must be paid in u.s. dollars. in the event a product is listed at an incorrect price, we have the right to refuse or cancel orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or your credit card charged. if your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we will issue a credit to your credit card
- orders typically ship in 2 to 3 business days. tracking information will be sent after your order ships. international customers are responsible for customs, taxes, and duties.
- when an order is placed, it will be shipped to the address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this website.
- all purchases from this website are made pursuant to a shipment contract. as a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this website pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. you are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
6.3 important note on limited releases:
- some products on the website are of a limited quantity or release (“limited release”). in the event you wish to order a product that is a limited release, you agree that once your order is placed you cannot make any changes to size, address, or any other information. all limited release sales are final; there will be no returns exchanges or cancellations.
- unless otherwise noted, you may only purchase one item per order of a limited release product. we reserve the right to cancel your order if attempting to purchase multiple limited release items.
- online services
7.1 the website contains or may contain various interactive portions, such as a user forum, message board or other types of interactive features that allow users to post content on our website (“online services”). we have no obligation to actively monitor the online services, but we reserve the right to
do so. we are not responsible for, nor do we vouch for the accuracy of, the content of any user comments or other content that may be posted or uploaded by a user. user comments and other content posted or uploaded by a user (“user content”) express the views and opinions of the user and do not necessarily reflect our views or opinions. we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to
edit, delete, or refuse to post user content, for any reason whatsoever.
7.2 if you believe that any user content is inaccurate or objectionable, you should contact us by sending an email to info@Soccersgoal.com. please provide us with detailed information about the nature and location of the alleged objectionable material so that we may easily locate and investigate the same.
7.3 by using this website, you agree that:
- you will not upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material or other content that: (i) is defamatory, libelous, disruptive, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, harmful, abusive, harassing, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or that otherwise violates any law; (ii) contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer
software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (iii) infringes any person or entity’s intellectual property rights (including but not limited to, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property right).
- you will not impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- you will not repeatedly post the same or similar message (“flooding”) or post excessively large or inappropriate images or content.
- you will not distribute or publish unsolicited promotions, advertising or solicitations for funds, goods or services, including but not limited to, junk mail, spam and chain letters.
7.4 user content becomes public information. you should be very careful about posting personally identifiable information such as your name, address, telephone number or email address. if you post personal information online, you may receive unsolicited messages from other users in return.
7.5 you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password, regardless of whether such use is authorized by you or not.
7.6 if you submit any user content to this website, you grant to us, and any of our successors, licensees, assigns, and affiliates, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display the user content, and in any other media,
now known or hereafter devised.
7.7 if you choose to communicate or meet with other users of the website, you are doing so at your own risk. we do not, and have no obligation to, verify the identity of or otherwise screen our users for any reason. you acknowledge that there are risks, including the risk of physical harm, when dealing with strangers or people acting under false pretenses. you assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you may come in contact through the website.
- gift certificates, contests and promotions
8.1 gift certificates can only be redeemed via purchases made on the website, and are not redeemable for cash. any unused balance will be placed in the recipient’s gift certificate account and is not transferable. if your order exceeds the amount of your gift certificate, you must pay for the balance with a credit card. we are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
8.2 we make no warranties, express or implied, with respect to gift certificates, including without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. in the event a gift certificate code is non-functional, your sole remedy, and our sole liability, shall be the replacement of such gift certificate. certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. if these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
8.3 from time to time, we may offer and/or co-sponsor contests, sweepstakes, and games on the website. each of these activities shall be governed by specific rules accessible from the pages of the website offering the promotion.
9.1 we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to the accuracy of any information on the website. the website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation. we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the
website, including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, condition or completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
9.2we make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or are fully functional, accurate, or reliable.
- limitations on liability
By your use of the site, you acknowledge, and agree that you assume full responsibility for your use of the site and understand and assume the risks of sending information via and conducting transactions over the internet. you acknowledge and agree that Soccersgoal and/or its subsidiaries,
affiliates, licensees or third party content providers will not be liable for any damages, claims or causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to the site and your use of the site, your use of a site linked to from the site, the products or services offered through the site (except as provided in our return policy), the unauthorized access to, loss of or use of data, any failures of performance, errors or omissions, network or internet delays or failures or the actions of third parties who use the site, whether such damages, claims or causes of action are based on warranty, contract, tort
(including negligence or strict liability) or otherwise and even if we are notified in advance of the potential for any such damages. This limitation of liability applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for lost profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information. Your exclusive remedy for any dispute with Soccersgoal, our officers, directors, employees and affiliates arising out of or related to your use of the site is to discontinue your use of the site. the laws of certain jurisdictions may not permit this limitiation of liability, so some of the above limitations of liability may not apply to you.
- resolution of claims or disputes.
exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the judicial arbitration and mediation services, inc. [“jams”] and held at the jams regional office located in 77 Ballykelly New Ross, , County Wexford, , Ireland. the remedy for any claim shall be limited to actual damages, and in no event shall any party be entitled to recover punitive, exemplary, consequential, or incidental damages, including attorney’s fees or other such related costs of bringing a claim or seek injunctive relief or any other equitable claim. some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you. All disputes between you and us will be resolved by binding arbitration. you hereby agree to give up your right to go to court to assert or defend your rights under this contract, except for matters that may be taken to small claims court. your rights will be determined by a neutral arbitrator, not a judge or jury. you agree that any dispute arising out of or relating to this agreement, including with respect to the interpretation of any provision of this agreement or concerning the performance or obligations of us or you, shall be resolved by mandatory and binding arbitration submitted to jams in accordance with its commercial arbitration rules at the request of either us or you pursuant to the following conditions:
- place of arbitration hearings. unless you elect to conduct the arbitration by telephone or written submission, an in-person arbitration hearing will conducted at a jams facility in your area or at a jams facility in 77 Ballykelly New Ross, , County Wexford, , Ireland.
- selection of arbitrator shall be made pursuant to jams’ streamlined arbitration rules & procedures or jams’ comprehensive arbitration rules & procedures, depending on the amount of the claim as specified herein.
- conduct of arbitration. the arbitration shall be conducted by a single neutral arbitrator under jams’ streamlined arbitration rules & procedures. For claims exceeding $5,000.00, the arbitration shall be conducted under jams’ comprehensive arbitration rules & procedures subject to the applicable jams procedure, the arbitrator shall allow reasonable discovery in the forms permitted by the federal rules of civil procedure, to the extent consistent with the purpose of the arbitration. the arbitrator(s) shall have no power or authority to amend or disregard any provision of this section or any other provision of these terms of service, except as necessary to comply with jams’ policy on consumer arbitrations pursuant to pre-dispute clauses minimum standards of procedural fairness. the arbitration hearing shall be commenced promptly and conducted expeditiously. if more than one day is necessary, the arbitration hearing shall be conducted on consecutive days unless otherwise agreed in writing by the parties.
- findings and conclusions. the arbitrator(s) shall, after reaching judgment and award, prepare and distribute to the parties written findings of fact and conclusions of law relevant to such judgment and award and containing an opinion setting forth the reasons for the giving or denial of any award. The award of the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding on the parties, and judgment thereon may be entered in a court of competent jurisdiction.
- costs and fees. you will be subject to a $250 filing fee to initiate an arbitration. to the extent permitted by jams procedures, each party shall bear its own costs and expenses and an equal share of the arbitrators’ and administrative fees of arbitration, with uspa llc remaining responsible for its share of costs, expenses and fees plus any costs, expenses and fees required of it under jams procedures.
- the federal arbitration act and federal arbitration law apply to this agreement. either party also may, without waiving any remedy under this agreement, seek from any court having jurisdiction any interim or provisional relief that is necessary to protect the rights or property of that party, pending the establishment of the arbitral tribunal (or pending the arbitral tribunal’s determination of the merits of the controversy). we also both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
- the federal arbitration act and federal arbitration law apply to these terms and conditions.
- class action waiver. the parties further expressly waive any ability to maintain any class action in any forum. any arbitration, claim or other proceedings by or between you and uspa shall be conducted on an individual basis and not in any class action, mass action, or on a consolidated or representative basis. you further agree that the arbitrator shall have no authority to award class-wide relief or to combine or aggregate similar claims or unrelated
you acknowledge and agree that this agreement specifically prohibits you from commencing arbitration proceedings as a representative of others. if for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, we each waive any right to a jury trial. any claim that all or part of this class action waiver is unenforceable, unconscionable, void, or voidable may be determined only by a court of competent jurisdiction and not by an arbitrator.
- investigations of violations of these terms
You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this website at any time, for any reason or for no reason. you are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. we reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this website at any time without notice.
15.3 you may send us notices or communicate with us by email at info@Soccersgoal.com. if you send us an email that asks for a response, and you do not receive a response within ten (10) business days, please send us another email as we may not have received your previous email. when you send e-mail to us, you are communicating with us electronically, and you agree that we may communicate with you electronically. you acknowledge that that communications by email are
not considered confidential communications. therefore, please do not send us any confidential information by email
date last modified january 28, 2017